Campo Cerrado is a young Brazilian production company headed by the siblings Érika Pereira dos Santos (producer, actress) and Cássio Pereira dos Santos (writer, director), who've been working in the Brazilian film/TV industry since 2001.
Our company develops and produces thought-provoking films and TV projects, providing relevant content and engaging stories, mostly for young audiences. We are committed to creating audiovisual experiences that are able to entertain, stimulate critical thinking and artistic reflection on contemporary issues.
At the film festival circuit, we've been invited to compete at Aspen ShortsFest, Palm Springs, Chicago Children's Film Festival, TIFF.kids (Canada), Giffoni Film Festival (Italy), Fribourg Film Festival (Switzerland), Hamburg (Germany), Prix Jeunesse Int'l Munich, NHK Japan Prize, São Paulo Int'l Film Festival + other 200 events. Awarded at New York Int'l Children's Festival, Tokyo, Taipei, Buenos Aires, Montevideo + 50 prizes.
In Brazil, our projects were licensed to several TV channels and youth-related educational projects. Our films were also licensed in Japan, South Korea, United States, Switzerland, Argentina and England (TV, VOD, airline entertainment, DVD collections, etc).
Currently we are working on the following projects:
POST PRODUCTION/TO BE RELEASED SOON:
- VALENTINA: Live Action Theatrical Feature Film / LGBT; coming-of-age.
- AS IRMÃS CARVALHO: Feature film, Comedy, .
- ALÍRIO NA CIDADE: Feature film, Drama.
- TAMBORES DO REI AMBRÓSIO (Fully Financed): TV Documentary. Delivery: 2021.
- ESTRELA SEM CÉU / SKYLESS STAR: Theatrical Feature Film, Drama, directed by Guilherme Macedo.
- A TERRA E OS SONHOS: Live Action Theatrical Feature Film / Children's Film. Target audience: 8-12.
Besides creating and producing our own projects, we offer project development and production related services for the film and TV industries.